Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So you want me to do what?

I've been preparing to do some touring, photography and just "getting away" in a month or so... A number of people have been telling me not to go or worse, to take the truck.

I really don't have any place I want to go that requires 4 wheel drive. Nor do I want to double the cost of fuel for this trip. Plus, the truck, though a great vehicle, isn't the same kind of fun any bike is. I want to be in the wind. Get up with the sun. Make my own food. Do some roadside camping. Listen to myself and see what I've been trying to say.

So, this will probably be the last I speak of it to most anyone for a while. I'll post about it upon my return, along with the details of my preparations and travel philosophies.

Who knows? I could be leaving tomorrow?

No comments: