Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Good, the Bad, and the Aesthetically Challenged

First the good news: The Ol' gal has a full set of saddlebags for the first time in over 3 years! I've also got the vast majority of the parts I was waiting for this week in. Now it's time I get the bike put back together so I can test ride and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

The bad news? It may be a while before I'm riding again. My left hand has been in a splint for a week now and it's not healing quickly. The doctor wants me to have an MRI done to see what the problem is. (Yeah, this makes my typing painfully slow... compared to what I'm used to!) The doctor also threatened to put me in a traditional cast if I couldn't keep this splint on... Oh, the huge manatee!

Now the aesthetically challenged:

No comments: