Friday, August 24, 2007

Time to address the skirts

Okay, I'm not talking about the guy in a kilt at the Brittish pub we went to Monday to celebrate my birthday - nor the plaid skirts the waitresses wore. The used plastic I bought with the integrated turn signals did not come with the inner plastic that helps hide wiring and direct air to the radiator. It finally came in and I'm going to install it by the weekend.

We were served by the delightful
staff at the 410 location.
And no stupid "happy birthday" song!

Our mechanic Brad and I mocked it up yesterday and determined that it did not clear the monstrous car horns I acquired from Pep Boys, so they'll need to be cut down first. It appears that they won't interfere with the installation of the glove box when the time comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok i'm lost...what does eating at Maddogs have to do with motorcycle parts???
-wife